With Samba TV you can connect supported applications to your TV. Here's how.
- Download the spotlight application from the apple app store. You can get it by searching for "spotlight by samba tv" in the app store or opening the following link on your iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spotlight-by-samba-tv-connect/id652404331?mt=8
- Make sure your TV is connected to the internet and Samba TV is enabled
- Open up the spotlight app on your iPad. If your iPad is connected to the same home network as your TV, it should connect automatically (you will see a message on the bottom of the screen in spotlight)
- If Spotlight doesn't automatically find and connect to your TV you can still connect it manually.
- Within Spotlight, go into settings and choose to connect. You will see a place where you can enter a code from your TV.
- At the same time, open up the Samba TV Settings application on your TV. Depending on the model of TV you have, this may be accessed through the network settings or within the App Store on your TV. Within the Samba TV Settings app, choose the Connect Devices tab. You will see a code listed.
- Enter the code from the Settings App on your TV into Spotlight